Seasonal events may require your IT infrastructure to accommodate many more users than usual. Preparing for peak demand will ensure quality user experience during these times. The Equinix Performance Assessment provides a robust analysis of your IT infrastructure by testing the services in your IT environment for stress, capacity assessment, monitoring, configuration and hardening.
We point the best way forward and closely monitor the moments when your environment faces the most pressure. During the analysis, which includes more than 100 check points, your environment has its own, 24/7 dedicated monitoring.
In addition to preparing for peak demand, Equinix recommends tapping into ecosystems which improve both performance and security. Together these services help reduce IT infrastructure costs and ensure a secure, reliable environment, with high availability. Prepare your infrastructure to take full advantage of business opportunities, with fast, flexible connections.
- Equinix Marketplace-Marketplace allows enterprises to meet and do business with other participants within Platform Equinix. Leverage local cross connections to exchange traffic and develop business relationships across your value chain.
- Platform Equinix-access major mobile phone operators, cloud providers, payment systems, major technology providers, social media, and much more.
- Global Footprint- expand your market footprint across 145 data centers 40 metros in 21 countries.
- Carrier-Neutral - choose from over 1,100 carriers (more than 110 in Brazil).
- Experience-over 10 years managing mission-critical environments.
- Interconnection- connect to your suppliers, customers, logistics operators and means of payment, and reduce latency, improving improve data traffic security.
- Certifications- Equinix maintains premium infrastructure, certified as TIER III, ISO 27001 and ISO 9001.
- Flexibility - 24/7/365 bilingual support and a broad portfolio to accommodate your enterprise’s growth.