Expand. Evolve. Grow on Platform Equinix ›
Gain transformative access to all your people, locations, clouds and data with our expanding global footprint.
Equinix United Kingdom Data Centers
1,425+ companies colocate in the 200 Equinix data centers located in London and Manchester. London, one of the most strategic global business hubs and a financial world capital, sits in a thriving financial and Content Digital Media ecosystems hosted by Equinix. As the UK’s second largest city, Manchester occupies a key strategic location in the center of the country, at the intersection of the UK’s highly resilient “figure-of-eight” fiber optic network.
Our customers select Equinix in the UK to benefit from the densest connectivity between service providers and enterprises in one of Europe’s fastest growing digital and technology hubs. Equinix in the UK is home to many thriving, diverse business ecosystems, including:
- Financial services , which converge on Equinix to streamline trading, share time-sensitive information with partners and gain proximity and low-latency connectivity to the region’s financial exchanges
- Digital content, media and advertising companies who securely store and actively manage content within Equinix IBXs, leveraging our dense interconnections to optimize their distribution.
- Advertising companies who interconnect with the Equinix Ad-IX ecosystem experience faster connections between providers, enabling real time bidding.
- One of the colocation industry’s strongest community of cloud service providers and IT service providers
- International enterprises that want to participate in one of the largest economies in Europe, interconnect with business partners, provide high-speed connections to end-users and ensure the continuity of their business operations.
Our rich portfolio of services enable customers to quickly get their data center up and running in our UK colocation facilities. Equinix Global Solutions Architects provide expert consultations to gather detailed requirements necessary for the design and optimization of customized colocation and network services. Infrastructure services can be provided for data center installation, equipment sourcing and migration. Once built, our Smart Hands™ support team offer remote data center management to enable efficient maintenance of colocation infrastructures. Our eleven state- of- the- art IBXs in the UK’s two largest business markets provide a total of square meters ( square feet) of colocation space.