United States Data Centers
Expand. Evolve. Grow on Platform Equinix ›
Gain transformative access to all your people, locations, clouds and data with our expanding global footprint.
Equinix United States Data Centers
9,800+ companies colocate in Equinix’s data centers in the United States to connect to business partners and customers across their digital supply chains. Equinix’s 200+ U.S. data centers are home to many thriving, diverse business ecosystems, including:
- The densest concentration of major network carriers, including some of the largest Internet exchanges and peering points in the world
- Financial services firms, which converge on Equinix to streamline trading and to share time-sensitive information with partners. Our U.S. colocation facilities are close to the industry’s largest financial exchanges in New York, Chicago, Atlanta and other locations
- Corporate innovators, ranging from global Fortune 50 companies to small- and medium-sized enterprises
- Digital content, media and advertising companies that meet on the Equinix Ad-IX™ platform to accelerate real-time bidding for online ads
- Internet content and entertainment companies, as well as social media platforms and online retail services, seeking low-latency connections to their end-users
- The colocation industry’s strongest community of cloud service providers, managed hosting services and other IT services
Equinix operates state-of-the-art data centers in 12 of the top business markets in the U.S., providing 3.7 million square feet of colocation space. Our rich portfolio of services can help get your data center up and running in our U.S. colocation facilities, from expert consultations with our Global Solutions Architects, who can design and optimize your colocation and network services, to our Smart Hands™ support team for remote data center management.
Explore how Equinix can help you accelerate your business in the USA and learn about our recently acquired IBX as a part of our acquisition of Verizon colocation facilities.