Digital Industrial Revolution | Equinix Webinar
As two of the most asset-heavy industries in Europe, manufacturing and transport are facing strong headwinds thanks to growing operational costs and competitive pressures coming from within the European continent and beyond. The PAC study “Digital Industrial Revolution with Predictive Maintenance” sets out to explore how European manufacturers and transport operators are approaching predictive maintenance initiatives from an investment, infrastructure implementation, and strategy perspective.
Listen to the webinar an learn more about:
- What are the largest challenges of manufacturers today?
- What is the status-quo of digital transformation in the manufacturing industry?
- What are the key learnings of the study?
- A Predictive maintenance use case.
Meet our Panelists:
- Stefanie Naujoks, Research Director Manufacturing at PAC Germany
- Petrina Steele, Business Development Director at Equinix
- Jan Mahler, Sales Director Vertical Markets at Equinix